As per govt of India , you need to register your Adcode at the port ( Air , Sea , ICD) before exporting or importing anything .It is mandatory requirement .
You can get your Port registration service done through us , you need to provide below mentioned documents and your Adcode will be registered in 15-20 days . ( Icegate website is under updation due to which it is getting delayed for all applications ) .
List of documents mentioned below . ( Please share Clear Scanned Copy else it will be rejected by Icegate Team ) .
- IEC & Aadhaar Coloured copy ( Self Attested ,scanned copy )
- Bank AD Code authorization letter in Annexure-A ( original Scanned )
- Company registration Certificate
- Company Pancard ( Individual Pancard for Sole Proprietorship )
- GST Certificate
- Class 3 DSC ( Individual ) ( Encrypted or Non-encrypted Both will work )
- Email address should match with GST & DGFT portal provided by you .
- Bank Cancelled Cheque ( signed )
Fee is 3000 Rs + GST
More Queries Call/WhatsApp +91 – 7803826151 , 7879467745 , email@example.com
Contact Us .